The Ways and Means District Targeting Plan - Our Time Is Now
We have been told the Ways and Means Committee
will examine tax reform alternatives, including HR 25 “The FairTax Act,”
sometime early in 2013!
While this is encouraging news we must get
HR 25 from Ways and Means to the floor of the House so a full and open debate
can take place.
In the District Targeting Plan (DTP), we have identified 23 Congressional districts across 19
states and the grassroots leaders responsible for executing the plan. The objective
of the DTP is for targeted districts to become saturated with the FairTax. We
want a majority of all voting age adults in these districts to understand the
FairTax Plan and how it will directly benefit them.
is a comprehensive plan with five core components:
1) Papering each district with FairTax billboards, yard signs and posters
so that everyone will see a FairTax sign sometime during their daily journey.
2) Presenting the FairTax to every district group and organization.
3) Meeting with district newspaper publishers to educate them on the
FairTax Plan, and to secure their commitment in publishing articles and Opinion
Editorials discussing tax reform and the FairTax.
4) Launching a targeted media campaigns in target districts focused on recruiting,
educating and encouraging current and future FairTax activist.
5) Providing a FairTax presence at public events, presentations, fairs and
celebrations throughout the district.
We plan to execute the DTP from January 15 to April 15, 2013.
A campaign of this magnitude cannot be done without a war chest. We have
approximately 30 days to get ours in ready because we need to place orders for
yard signs, billboards and other support materials.
You have our gratitude and thanks in this critical time for our nation!