Tom's 2019 AIDS Run BEGAPALOOZA
Welcome to my BEGAPALOOZA! to support the 2019 AIDS Run Walk Chicago and Howard Brown Health!
In typical fashion, I am only going to nag you for one week to help raise funds (9 DAYS LEFT!), so we need to make it count. As you know, I don't ask for fundraising donations often, so when I do, I am going to ask and ask until you give me money just so that I'll go away.
To keep it fun, here's my plan to encourage you to support the 2019 begapalooza... Let's give ourselves some warm and fuzzy goals:
• tier 1 Don't Care Bear: to get us started, if I raise $500, I'll run the race in a Care Bear t-shirt.
• tier 2 Grumpy Bear: at $1000, I'll make that t-shirt a child's size (and I can "bear"ly fit into an adult M as it stands right now).
• tier 3 Warm and Fuzzy Bear: at $1500, i'll run wearing a fuzzy Care Bear hoodie.
• tier 4 Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Bear: at $2000, i'll run wearing a full Care Bear onsie.
• tier 5 Honey Bear: at $4000, yes, I said $4000!, I will wear a "sandwich-board" box with the Howard Brown logo on the front and back! (For those of you who have seen the Fuzzy Dice costume, you know what I mean.)
So bear up and DONATE NOW!
Did I mention?... Your donation to AIDS Run & Walk Chicago allows people affected by HIV and AIDS to live with dignity and purpose. Your support helps the AIDS Foundation of Chicago and its community partners continue their important work in the city of Chicago and beyond. AND!...your donation also supports Howard Brown and their efforts to serve the community.
Thank you for your generosity!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.