Tips and Tools
Getting Your Fundraising Started
1. Log In to Your Fundraising Center
Become familiar with the fundraising tools available to you. Log in and get started!
2. Update Your Personal Page
Find the Personal Page tab in your Fundraising Center and update your page with your story. Why do YOU walk?
3. Upload a Photo!
Include a photo of yourself or one of your team to help remind everyone that this Walk is personal!
4. Make a Personal Donation
Set the ultimate example for your donors by kicking off the fundraising efforts by donating to yourself!
5. Invite Others to Join Your Team
The more the merrier! Let’s enjoy Walk day together! Encourage new team members to take these same steps.
6. Send Emails from Your Fundraising Center
With just a few clicks, you can import your contacts and send personal messages to your network!
Taking Your Fundraising to the Next Level
How to Raise $1,000 in 10 Days ... Yes, We Said 10 Days!
- Sponsor yourself for $50
- Ask 2 of your family members to sponsor you for $50
- Ask 10 friends to contribute $20
- Ask 5 co-workers to contribute $20
- Ask 5 neighbors to contribute $20
- Ask 10 people from your place of worship to contribute $10
- Ask your boss for a company contribution of $50 (or better yet find out if your company will match what you raise!)
- Ask 5 businesses or companies that your business works with to sponsor you for $40
- Ask 4 businesses you frequent to contribute $25
- Share your success with your friends and family!
Flaunt Your Success
The more you do online, the more badges you can earn on your personal page!
Lead your team
LEVEL 1 FUNDRAISER
LEVEL 2 FUNDRAISER
LEVEL 3 FUNDRAISER
LEVEL 4 FUNDRAISER
LEVEL 5 FUNDRAISER
LEVEL 6 FUNDRAISER
LEVEL 7 FUNDRAISER
LEVEL 8 FUNDRAISER