Donations to The ALS Association Western Pennsylvania Chapter help to support programs and services provided free of charge to people and families living with ALS. Each year, The ALS Association serves over 350 people living with ALS in western Pennsylvania.
Where Does the Money Go?
In the past year, your generous contributions helped to provide:
- $1.3 Million for programs and services for people living with ALS and their caregivers.
- 5,110 hours of respite care.
- 125 wheelchair accessible transportation trips.
- Funding for four ALS Multidisciplinary Clinics.
- 104 power wheelchairs and mobility equipment.
- 33 home modifications.
- 481 pieces of equipment provided from our loan closet.