How do I get a t-shirt?
T-shirts will be distributed when you arrive at the event location at the registration table.
Many of my friends and family want to donate but they are experiencing financial difficulties because of COVID-19. Why is June the best time to do this?
If your family and friends are not able to donate this year, they can do their part in raising awareness by sharing our posts on social media or telling their network about this cause. June is ALS Awarness month, we will be moving during the month of June to raise awareness and funds for people living with ALS. More than ever, it is important to show up for the ALS community because they are feeling afraid and alone. We will have a unified voice for the ALS community, and they can help to amplify our message.
Why should I register/fundraise online?
Online registration is fast and easy and unlocks lots of tools and resources to support your fundraising efforts. You can register at www.movetocureals.ca. By registering and fundraising online, you will be able to invite your friends and family to join your team and you’ll be able to see your collective progress you’re making towards your goal.
How do I register online?
1. Go to Find your local community
2. Click on the location you want to join.
3. This will take you to the Homepage of your selected event location.
4. Click on:
o “Register” to sign up as an individual.
o “Start a team” to register as a Team Captain.
o “Join a team” to register for an existing team.
I forgot my username or password
1. Go to the Move to Cure ALS Homepage
2. Above the donation button click “Login to Fundraise”
3. Below log in Select “Forgot Username or Password?”
4. Enter your email, then click “Submit.”
5. Check your email for an email from us (please check your junk email box as well).
Is there a registration fee or a minimum fundraising amount to participate in the Move to Cure ALS?
There’s no registration fee for any of the Move to Cure ALS events and everyone is welcome! There is no minimum fundraising amount required. We appreciate any donation amount to support event costs and direct more money towards a future without ALS.
How do I donate online to a participant or team of the Move to Cure ALS?
1. In the top right hand corner of your screen, click on “Donate.”
2. Enter the participant's first and/or last name, and then click “Search.” Or, click on “Search for a team" to support a team.
3. Select “Donate Now” and follow the steps to complete the transaction.
4. OR Below you can select “Click here to donate directly” if you do not have a specific Team or participant you would like to donate to.
Where’s my tax receipt?
When you make a donation online, a tax receipt is automatically issued via email. Please be sure to check your junk or promotions folder if you don’t receive the receipt right away. If you need a duplicate or corrected tax receipt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org