What is Minds in Motion?
Minds in Motion is a two-hour weekly
fitness and social program that runs for eight weeks at a time. It is designed
for people with early to moderate symptoms of dementia to attend with a family
member or friend.
- Registration takes place at community recreation or seniors
- Limit of 22 participants (11 pairs).
- Program includes up to 50 minutes of gentle exercises
followed by refreshments and 50 minutes activities that stimulate your brain.
- Cost per participant pair is $65.
- Engage in chair exercises that improve overall fitness.
- Meet and socialize with others over refreshments and
- Stimulate the brain with fun and challenging activities.
- Access information about dementia and Alzheimer Society
View Minds in Motion sessions to register at your nearest location.
For more information, please contact:
Kathy Diehl Cyr
Community Partnership Manager
204-943-6622 ext. 203