AIDS Walk Atlanta is a great way to give back to your community. Come together for a 5K walk, run, food trucks, and an epic concert!
Proceeds raised from the walk and festival go to local AIDS service organizations that fight to end the epidemic in our community every day.
Be sure to visit the beneficiary organizations' tents to learn more about their services in the community. Stop by our sponsor tents as well for goodies and swag!
Location and Day-of Schedule:
Saturday, September 26, 2020
The Meadow - Piedmont Park
Schedule for the Day:
- 10:00 a.m. – Festival Site Opens
- 11:30 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk Starts
- 12:30 p.m. – Music Festival Starts
- 1:15 p.m. – Headlining Act Performs
- 2:00 p.m. – Festival Ends
Make sure to bring your camera or phone. Tag all your social media posts with #AWA5K and #AWA2020. Follow us on Facebook here.
Parking and Transportation:
- The Midtown Marta station is closest to The Meadow at Piedmont Park.
- Upon exiting the Midtown Station, proceed on 10th Street towards Peachtree Street and continue straight on 10th until you reach Charles Allen Gate and The Meadow.
- For additional information visit www.itsmarta.com or call MARTA at 404.848.5000.
- There is a parking garage in the center of the park, at 1320 Monroe Drive, Atlanta, GA 30306.
- The garage is off of Monroe Drive on Worchester Drive, or visitors can enter off Piedmont Avenue at the Atlanta Botanical Garden entrance. The park is accessed from the lowest floor.
- When exiting the parking garage, follow signs to the South for The Meadow.
- The park shares a parking deck with the Atlanta Botanical Garden and the rate is typically based on the amount of time you spend in the park.
- Street parking around the park is available on a first-come first-served basis.
Check back here to find out who our musical guests are this year!
Can't find what you're looking for? Check our Event FAQ.