Last year, AIDS Walk Atlanta raised over $750,000. Let's do even better this year! Our walk provides vital funds to keep local organizations open and providing services to those who need it the most.
All proceeds go towards lifesaving services for people living with HIV and AIDS here in Atlanta.
The funds you raise and your participation will help local organizations:
- Provide care and services for people living with HIV and AIDS.
- Implement and expand free testing services through mobile testing units and other programs in Atlanta.
- Support educational efforts to prevent the spread of HIV and AIDS and reduce societal stigma.
- Provide free or low-cost medical care for HIV positive people in need.
- Help produce a walk and festival that reinforces our sense of community and reminds us that we can do amazing things when we stand united against HIV and AIDS.
Join us and make a real difference for those in need.
Need help getting started? We put together a helpful list of fundraising tips and tricks to support your fundraising efforts.
- Change Your Facebook Cover Photo.
- Use one of these images to encourage your friends to donate.
- Post one of these social squares on your Instagram Feed.
- Tweet out your fundraising goal to your followers.
- Put together a yard sale, car wash, or dinner party to help raise funds.