Get started fundraising today! When you raise funds, the Atlanta AIDS Walk helps our community save lives. We put together a list full of helpful fundraising tips for you and your team.
- Create a Team Fundraising Event.
- Put together a yard sale, car wash, or dinner party to help raise funds.
- Make a Facebook Group.
- Make a group page that is dedicated to your team. Use it as a forum to praise and motivate your members.
- Create a Fundraising Timeline.
- Include events, fundraising letters, and follow-up. Track teammate progress and congratulate members on achieving their goals.
- Start Fundraising Early.
- It never hurts to be the first to email your friends and family to make the ask.
- Use one of our sample emails to get started.
- Use Social Media.
- Tweet out your fundraising appeal or post one of our social squares on Instagram or Facebook.
Team Fundraising Tools
Questions? Visit our Team FAQ.