Rider swag bag, jersey, and fundraising prize pick-up:
1. Thursday, October 6 from 4-6 pm at BBC Marion (173 Spring St)
2. Tuesday, October 11 from 4-6 pm at BBC Marion (173 Spring St)
3. Wednesday, October 26 from 5-7 pm at Stone Path Malt in Wareham (11 Kendrick Rd)
Enjoy the scenic landscapes of the South Coast and Cape Cod while raising support for the protection of watershed lands and clean water at the Buzzards Bay Watershed Ride on Sunday, October 2, 2022.
Choose your own adventure from the 100-mile, 75-mile, or 35-mile overlapping cycling routes that wind past coastal farmlands, windswept beaches, cranberry bogs, and scenic harbors between Rhode Island and Cape Cod. All riders are fully supported with local food and beverages all day, welcoming volunteers, and SAG wagons with ace bike mechanics and first aid. Registration fee includes five water stops, a hearty food truck lunch, and a finish line celebration in beautiful Woods Hole.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Pay What You Can pricing - Riders may now choose to pay a discounted fee. Simply use one of the discount codes provided during registration. You can also sponsor another rider by making an additional gift. All riders must still meet the $300 fundraising minimum.
- Later start - 100 mile riders start at 9 am, 75 mile riders start at 10 am, and 35 mile riders start at 1 pm
SWAG: Each rider receives a modern cut event t-shirt and a signature 2022 "Bike for Clean Water" finisher's pint glass, plus additional swag for top fundraisers and teams.
Cyclists fundraise to protect clean water by supporting the Buzzards Bay Coalition’s work across land protection, science, advocacy, and education. Team participation is welcome and encouraged to help #SAVEBUZZARDSBAY!
"I’m still enjoying some post-Ride joy at the wonderful ride and party you put together. What a day! Every single rider on our team said they’d do it again next year!"
Marlissa B. of Onset