PRINCIPLES OF PARTICIPATION
The Bladder Cancer Summit is a two-day conference to engage, educate and energize bladder cancer survivors and other BCAN volunteers, by providing a forum to discuss the issues that impact you. It is also an opportunity to recognize and engage the BCAN volunteer base and provide in–person training to increase public awareness and expand federal and community advocacy and outreach across the country. Participants agree to share best practices and ideas to increase BCAN’s presence, and thus awareness of bladder cancer, nationwide.
By registering for the Bladder Cancer Summit, you agree to help BCAN:
- Identify best practices for raising awareness of bladder cancer in the community
- Highlight recent advances in bladder cancer care and research
- Actively advocate for bladder cancer care and research
- Maximize the potential of BCAN programs, services, and resources
- Strengthen our community of survivors and volunteers