GBM Warrior & Angel
Hey everyone! This is the 3rd year my friends and family have joined to walk in this special event and donate money in honor of my dad (Magdy Boutros) who went to heaven because of brain cancer. This walk really means a lot to me and not only does the money help researchers find a cure for this horrible disease but allows me to honor my dad who left us so soon. This is why I am uniting with others to make a difference in the fight against brain tumors. I am passionate about this cause, so I’m taking action. I need your help in this fight.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Brain Tumors are the NUMBER ONE CANCER KILLER OF KIDS
- There are almost 140 different types of brain tumors
- Only 4 DRUGS and 1 DEVICE exist to treat these 140 different types
- Malignant Brain Tumor is the only cancer that also is a NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE.
- An estimated 79,000 PEOPLE will be diagnosed in the US with a brain tumor this year.
- Brain Tumor research is the MOST UNDERFUNDED cancer today.
- All funds raised through our events allow the National Brain Tumor Society to advance research and public policy to improve the availability of new and better treatments and fuel the discovery of a cure for brain tumors.
National Brain Tumor Society will not rest until a cure exists - but more needs to be done. Please join in my effort!
National Brain Tumor Society is fiercely committed to finding a cure for brain tumors. They are aggressively driving strategic research and advocating for public policies that meet the critical needs of the brain tumor community. Your support ensures this important work will continue.