Show them we’ve got their backs!
Diverse girls and young people ages 9-19 are struggling with emotional and physical well-being, connection, belonging, confidence, and healthy relationships. Over the last two years, the situation has become more urgent as resources for young people become scarcer through increased demand and lack of funding.
Community programs funded through the Canadian Women’s Foundation provide the safe, supportive environment they need now. By supporting GOT YOUR BACK with a monthly donation, you will help ensure that women, girls, and gender-diverse people get the programs and services they need.
This includes supporting programs that:
- Bolster mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Teach young people about healthy relationships and consent
- Provide a sense of belonging and community connection
- Offer mentorship and build confidence
- Provide engagement and exploration in areas like art, STEM, sport, physical activity, and community leadership
- Provide mentorship and positive, inclusive spaces where girls and gender-diverse young people can thrive.
If you choose to give monthly, you will be joining a special community of changemakers - the Rosemary Brown Giving Collective
Make your tax-deductible monthly gift by filling out the form below. A consolidated tax receipt will be issued you at the end of the year.
Field Is Required
Select your monthly gift amount:
Your tax receipt will be sent to this email address, as well as information about your account, the impact of your gift and periodic updates from us.
Credit Card Information: