We nearly DOUBLED our fundraising goal in 2020.
Every spring or summer, we invite our community to unite for a big celebration in support of the cause.
Before COVID, we welcomed families, supporters & general public at venues like Jack Poole Plaza, Surrey Civic Plaza & Swangard Stadium.
In order to continue bringing our community together, while staying safe, we launched the CAN Virtual Challenge in 2020!
Join us again this spring from May 31-June 4.
- STEP 1: Sign up and begin fundraising!
Exclusive prizing for top fundraisers.
- STEP 2: Complete 5 daily challenges.
Held from May 31-June 5. Learn more about this year's activities.
- STEP 3: Celebrate together at our Zoom Wrap Up Party!
Stay tuned for more info.
About Canucks Autism Network
Thanks to supporters like you, we are continuing to reach our community when it needs us the most.
Our impact this past year during the pandemic:
- Over 7,000 virtual and in-person program spaces offered
- Over 1,100 community members received live autism training
- Over 150 autistic job seekers impacted by new employment services
Canucks Autism Network (CAN) programs and services are needed now more than ever. With your help, we can continue to support our CAN community during the pandemic -- and long afterwards.