YOU CAN GO THE DISTANCE!
Cincinnati Walks for Kids has evolved!
It's now Go the Distance for Cincinnati Children’s—a family friendly timed 5K and 1 mile fun run/walk. Online registration is now closed. Walk up registration is available the day of the event! Download paper registration forms here.
All proceeds will benefit the life-changing—and life-saving—work of our beloved children’s hospital, one of the oldest and most distinguished in the nation.
The fun continues after the race and walk. We’ll have food, games and entertainment—strollers, wagons and wheel chairs welcome.
Gather your family and friends and register today.
See you on Saturday, Sept. 14 at
Great American Ball Park!
- Registration and check-in will open at 7:30 am inside Gate A. The 5K will officially begin at 9 am, with the walk beginning immediately after at 9:10 am.
- Parking will be available at garages all around Great American Ball Park. The average cost to park is $5.
- Check your route before you leave for any traffic changes, especially if you travel through the Lytle Tunnel.
- There will be a designated drop-off area on the corner of 2nd Street and Joe Nuxhall Way for participants, wheelchairs, strollers, etc.
- Find your teammates before the event at Gate A/Crosley Terrace.
- We’ll provide light refreshments before the event.
- Stop by the Inspiration Station to get your team’s photo.
Top individual fundraisers
Top fundraising teams
Top fundraising companies
Go the Distance is presented by:
Rest Stop Sponsors
Interested in Sponsoring?
Contact Danielle Discepoli at email@example.com or 513-636-2912.