Spread strength, courage and hope with daffodils
As one of the first flowers to bloom in spring, daffodils are a symbol of resilience and hope in the fight against cancer. Show your support by purchasing daffodil pins to go along with the workplace fundraising that you and your colleagues will be taking part in this April. Every pin sold and every dollar raised helps change and save lives by funding innovative research and vital support services that truly make a difference for patients and their families. Together, we can create a world where no Canadian fears cancer. Join the fight!
Here’s how it works:
- Designate someone in your office as the official Daffodil Champion
- Order daffodil pins to complement your workplace fundraising
- Encourage your coworkers and clients to donate to the Canadian Cancer Society:
- Set up a fundraising page online at www.cancer.ca/fundraise
- Hold an event at work like casual days or bake sales
- Collect cash donations
- Ask us for forms to become a monthly donor
- Don’t forget to ask your company if they will match funds raised.
- To find out more about April fundraising, email email@example.com.
If you are paying for your daffodil order using a credit card, please make your selection from our items below. To purchase a product, enter the quantity desired and click the "Add to cart" button to proceed.
Pins purchased online will be mailed to you within one week of your order. Please ensure you provide your full mailing address with any special instructions.
Thank you. Your support makes a world of difference for Canadians living with cancer and their families.