We hope you’re getting excited for Relay For Life! To help make sure you’re all set for your school’s event, we’ve put together this checklist.
Don’t forget to make one last ask for donations before your Relay. We’re so excited to see you there!
What to pack
- Check the weather forecast, so you can dress for the weather!
- Umbrella and rain gear
- Extra pair of shoes, socks and change of clothes
- Team outfits
For the Relay site
- Open-sided tent
- Lawn chairs
- Blankets and/or sleeping bags
- Team site/tent decorations
- Cards, games, books or any other reading materials
- Football, frisbee, or soccer ball
- Your phone make sure it’s charged!
Food, drinks and other items
- Water bottle
- Sunglasses and sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher)
- Bug spray
- Personal toiletries
- Any offline funds (cash or cheques) that have not been turned in to the Relay committee