Rain or Shine, We Run and Walk for Cancer Patients!
The Cedars Cancer Foundation & Co Chairs Dominique Dagenais & Max Joly-Smith invite you to the 8th Annual Cedars Run for Ovarian Cancer on Sunday, October 15, 2023 in Town of Mount Royal.
60, avenue Roosevelt
Town of Mount Royal (Qc)
Click here to view the race map for all three distances.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Dress according to the weather- this event is rain or shine! Feel free to dress up in fun colors or even matching gear if you are part of a team!
- Bibs will be given to you when checking-in at registration. Remember, registration opens at 8:30AM - make sure you are checked in before your start time!
- Water refill stations will be available on site. Cedars Cancer Foundation strongly discourages the use of single-use plastic water bottles at all of its events.
- Snacks will be available on site.
- Parking is available at the many parking lots surrounding Danyluk Park, as well as surrounding street parking. The course map below indicates some of these general areas. Please note you must still respect designated no stopping and no parking signs.
Choose your distance and register! Our 10 and 5 km races will be timed and ranked! Participant Check-In will begin at 8:30AM. More information to come.
WHERE TO DONATE
It is possible to make donations directly through this website by clicking the orange Donate button. If you prefer to send us a cheque, please make it out to the Cedars Cancer Foundation (re: Ovarian Cancer) at 1310 Greene Avenue, Suite 520, Westmount, QC, H3Z 2B2.