Ways to Fundraise
1. Create your personal fundraising page:
This is the perfect, organized way you can tell your friends and supporters why you are participating in this event. Create your own personal fundraising page. You can post a photo and create your story, ask for their financial support, and give direct access to make a donation to your efforts, keep track of your donations and even generate a thank you to each supporter.
2. Print a Splash & Dash donation form:
Download a printable donation form. With this donation form, you can accept cash, cheques or credit card donations. Keep one in your car, one in your desk at work and one in your purse so there will never be an excuse not to be able to donate to you!
3. Print a Splash & Dash pledge form:
Download a printable donation form. With this donation form, you can accept cash, cheques or credit card donations. Keep one in your desk and one in your nap sack so there will never be an excuse not to be able to donate to you!
Splash & Dash Pledge Form
- Create your own fundraising page and personalize it with a photo and your story telling supporters why you have accepted the challenge to participate to Splash & Dash.
- Once your page is active, share it with your personal and professional contacts on social media like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Email the link to your page to your family and friends and encourage them to support your challenge.
- You can also organize a mini-fundraiser (see suggestions below).
- Don’t forget to follow up on your requests for support by phone, email or best of all, in person! Don’t be afraid to ask people to donate. If you don’t ask, people won’t have the opportunity to say YES.
- You will be notified by email every time someone donates to your fundraising page. Make sure to thank them for supporting your Splash & Dash challenge and for making a difference in the lives of the patients of the Montreal Children’s Hospital.
All donations of $18 or more are eligible for an official tax receipt. (Note: Funds raised through a raffle to win a prize are not eligible for tax receipts.)