Ways to Fundraise
1. Create your personal fundraising page:
This is the perfect, organized way you can tell your friends and supporters why you are participating in Splash & Dash. Create your own personal fundraising page, post your photo, tell your story and send the “LINK” to ask for their financial support. The link gives them direct access to “Donate” to your team page. You can keep track of your donations and even generate a thank you to each supporter.
2. Print a Splash & Dash donation form:
Download a printable donation form. With this donation form, you can accept cash, cheques or credit card donations. Keep one with you at all times so you will always be ready to get a donation!
3. Print a Splash & Dash pledge form:
Download a printable donation form. With this donation form, you can accept cash, cheques or credit card donations. Keep one in your desk and one in your nap sack so there will never be an excuse not to be able to donate to you!
Splash & Dash Pledge Form
- Once registered, create your own fundraising page and personalize it with a photo and a story telling supporters why you have accepted the challenge to participate in Splash & Dash.
- Once your page is active, share the “link” by e-mail, text or direct messenger with your personal and professional contacts. Post your story on Instagram & Facebook, so may great easy ways for your family and friends to encourage and support your challenge.
- Remember to follow up on your requests for support by text, social media, e-mail or by phone. Be confident and ask people to donate. In order for people to say YES, you need to let them know that we need their support.
- You will be notified by email every time someone donates to your fundraising page. Make sure to thank them for supporting your Splash & Dash challenge and for making a difference in the lives of the patients on Sarah’s Floor at the Montreal Children’s Hospital.
All donations of $18 or more are eligible for an official tax receipt. (Note: Funds raised through a raffle to win a prize are not eligible for tax receipts.)