- Eligible chaperones: Junior Civitan District Chairs, Junior Civitan District Committee members, Junior Civitan Advisors, parents
- We do have limited space available for chaperones. First priority will be given to Junior Civitan Chairs and Committee Members. If space permits, club advisors and parents will be allowed.
- TBD registration fee cost
- $18.00 USD for required background check
- $16.00 USD for motor vehicle record check
- All chaperones must pass a background check using Civitan International’s designated platform and complete a chaperone-specific training prior to the event. Chaperones who plan on driving participants to and from the event must also pass a Motor Vehicle Record check using Civitan’s designated platform. Chaperones who are unwilling to perform or do not pass either check are not eligible to attend the event
- Please click here to complete your check.
- Airfare NOT included.