Help Gather Signatures!
Would you like to help us gather signatures in your churches or at special events?
Please CLICK HERE for a printable petition sheet!
Did You Know?
- New Mexico’s antiquated laws allow elective abortion up to the moment of birth without any parental involvement.
- Nearly 3 out of 4 Americans now strongly oppose dangerous late-term abortions after 20 weeks.
- 70% of New Mexicans oppose abortion after 5 months, up-to-birth.
- There have been documented deaths of New Mexico women resulting from dangerous late-term abortions.
- An overwhelming majority of Americans oppose removing medical care from a viable child after birth.
- Among pregnant girls 15 and younger, 60-80% were impregnated by an adult male.
- There are document cases of young women—who became pregnant through rape, incest, or sexual assault—being taken to an abortion facility by their abuser.
- In 2019, over 98% of the 25,000 calls to the Governor’s Office were in opposition to the radical abortion up-to-birth bill, House Bill 51.
- In 2019, House Bill 51 was soundly defeated in the New Mexico Senate with bipartisan opposition from Democrats and Republicans
This petition is a grassroots project of Family Policy Alliance of New Mexico, New Mexico Alliance for Life, and Right to Life Committee of New Mexico.
By submitting your personal information on this petition, you consent to that information being shared only among these three organizations.