Make a Gift of Hope Today: Benefiting Cure JM in honor of Kadie!
You can give hope this holiday season.
Your help is needed because like many rare diseases research is only made possible by friends and families.
Juvenile Myositis is a run-away immune response where the body attacks itself. It can steal a child's ability to walk, play, or even swallow. The treatments used can often be worse than the disease, causing debilitating life-long side effects including vision loss and stunted growth.
Your support can help give children and young adults better treatments and the best care.
Every dollar makes a difference. Gifts will be matched dollar-for-dollar by the Coffey Family Match:
- Click donate now to make an online gift.
- Checks can be made out to Cure JM and mailed to Cure JM, P.O. Box 45768, Baltimore, MD 21297 with our name in the memo.
Your support is helping patients get the best care through Cure JM's Clinical Care Network.
Thanks to you, we are leading the way in groundbreaking new treatments. We are optimistic that several of the drugs we have in the research pipeline will improve the lives of our children:
• Pursue promising new treatments
• Advance four clinical trials
• Fund our largest-ever grant cycle, including investigating a new type of gene therapy
• Help kids get the best care
Your gift will be put right to work to make this extraordinary progress possible. Thank you!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.