Make a Gift of Hope Today
Your support can give children hope this holiday season.
Your help is needed because like many rare diseases research is only made possible by friends and families.
Juvenile Myositis is a run-away immune response where the body attacks itself. It can steal a child's ability to walk, play, or even swallow.
The treatments used can often be worse than the disease, causing debilitating life-long side effects including vision loss and stunted growth.
But you can help.
Please make a gift to help us reach our family's fundraising goal.
Every dollar makes a difference.
Gifts will be matched dollar-for-dollar by the Coffey Family Match:
- Click donate now to make an online gift
- Checks can be made out to Cure JM and mailed to Cure JM, P.O. Box 45768, Baltimore, MD 21297, with our family's name in the memo
Your gift will be put right to work to:
- Pursue promising new treatments
- Advance four clinical trials
- Fund our largest-ever grant cycle, including investigating a new type of gene therapy
- Help kids get the best care
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.