Walk Strong Across America®
Cure JM is pleased to announce our 7th annual Walk Strong Across America.
Cure JM families, friends, and supporters from across the country are rallying to raise $750,000 by July 4th for Juvenile Myositis research.
We invite you to walk from the comfort of your home, in your yard or around your neighborhood.
Gifts will be matched by the Leetz Family Match.
Right now, there are no FDA-approved treatments and no cure for Juvenile Myositis, but together we can change that.
Like many rare diseases, research is only made possible by friends and family like you. With your support we can:
- Pursue promising new treatments
- Fund clinical trials
- Expand our Centers of Excellence
- Launch our NEW Clinical Care Network, which will expand excellent JM care to children around the country
Checks can be made out to Cure JM and mailed to:
Cure JM Foundation
P.O. Box 45768
Baltimore, MD 21297-5768
Please include “Leetz Family Match” and honoree name in the check memo.
Can we Gather with Other Nearby Cure JM Families?
We love that! Please follow this guidance:
- Pick a local area that works.
- Post the date and location to your local chapter and see who wants to join you.
- Find your local Chapter Facebook group at www.curejm.org/chapters.
- Ask everyone to bring their own snacks/water.
- Enjoy walking and send photos to email@example.com or tag #curejm on social.
- For the safety of everyone, please follow local COVID guidelines.
We are so grateful for your support.
Contact Lauren Alvord at Lauren.Alvord@curejm.org or 916-872-7883 for more information.