Alternative Gift Holiday Fair
Looking for a meaningful respite from the annual holiday shopping frenzy?
Organize an Alternative Gift Fair for your congregation or organization! It's easy, personal, and a fun way to bring your community together. You will be offering a unique opportunity for people who want to give gifts with real meaning, a value that goes far beyond the purchase price.
- • Form a team: 2-4 people to organize the event and 10-15 volunteers to staff it.
- • Choose a location, date and time – setting aside 4 hours for the fair.
- • Invite other non-profit organizations, such as a local food bank, to participate.
- • Let your CWS field office know about your fair to help. Call toll-free 888-297-2767.
- • Send a press release to local media and other congregations.
- • Send a Public Service Announcement to local radio stations.
- • Post the details of your fair on your congregation's website and in other communications.
Want more information? Download our Tips Guide.