2022 Delta College Public Media & Michigan Out-of-Doors: A Taste of Wild Game
Delta College Public Media & Michigan Out-of-Doors:
A Taste of Wild Game
Delta College Public Media and Michigan Out-of-Doors are teaming up with The Maple Grille Restaurant and Micro Brewery in Hemlock to give you a night of fun and great tastes of Michigan Wild Game on Monday, October 10, 2022. Treat yourself to a unique wild game menu in your very own backyard.
For a contribution of $100 per person, you’ll experience a one of a kind menu with over 10 different varieties of Michigan wild game and meet Michigan Out-of-Doors' hosts, Jimmy Gretzinger and Jenny Ciolek. A silent auction will also take place with items provided by local businesses. This is a night you will not want to miss!
For more information, call 1-877-472-7677.
Tastings to include the following:
- White Fish, Duck and Goose Tacos
- Spit-Roasted Venison
- Rabbit and Squirrel Pot Pie
- Fried Lake Perch
- Wild Mushrooms in ramp butter
- Roasted Chestnuts
- Walleye Sausage
- Smoke Salmon, Smoked Fish Dips with Crackers, Michigan Cheeses and Sausages and Trout Cakes
- Dessert table featuring Michigan Desserts such as Butternut Cheesecake and Apple Tarts