- Register today and earn an entry in the prize pool. To celebrate 20 years of the Davis Phinney Foundation, registration is US $20. You can earn additional entries in The Wahooligan Tour prize pool for each US $10 you raise. For example, raise $1,000 and you get 100 entries in the prize pool. Click "register" or "start a team" above to get started. If you've participated before, you'll be able to log in with your previous username. (Email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org for help anytime).
- Get the App. Get started today with a 14-day free trial of Wahoo X, the platform which will host the daily cycling workouts for you, and prepare for the Tour. The workouts will be made free for the duration of the Tour but you will still need to have an account created.
- Facebook Fundraising will still be accepted. Register as a participant here first, then read about fundraising on FB here. Then, begin fundraising right away to earn incentives and prize pool entries! Register today and earn an entry in the prize pool.
- Join Us on Zoom! Join Team DPF as we ride the Tour together. Details and zoom link will be in your confirmation email.
- The Official Race Village will be hosted in the Wahoo X Forum this year to foster an amazing and accessible experience for all Tour participants.
- More event info can be found HERE.
- Sur PhytoPerformance is back again this year, and they have generously promised to match all pre-tour fundraising dollars up to $35,000!
- You can help the Foundation earn this gift by fundraising or donating on your personal page to double your chances in the prize pool.
- Get a pair of Team DPF socks by fundraising $400 or more before the tour begins. Plus, for every $10 you raise before the Tour begins, you’ll earn two chances in the pool! So, if you raise $1,000 before February 25, you’ll earn 200 prize-pool entries!
- We also have a special prize for this year’s pre-tour fundraiser!
*Be sure to opt in during registration!
- Raise $400 PRE-TOUR ONLY
- Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF tee and cycling cap
- Raise $500 to earn a Team DPF cycling jersey
- Raise $1500 to earn a Team DPF zip-up hoodie
- Raise $3000 to earn Top Fundraiser status and an invitation for two to our annual appreciation gathering in the fall of 2024 in Boulder, CO.
- Pre-Tour top fundraiser award: the participant who raises the most funds before the Tour begins will earn a Team DPF light puffy jacket
- End of Tour top fundraiser award: Raise $250 to earn a Team DPF tee and cycling cap
- The Yellow Jersey: the top fundraiser over all will be awarded the 2024 yellow leader jersey. Congratulations past Yellow Fundraising Leader Jersey Winners, Chad Harris, Pete Huley.
- The Green Jersey: the fundraiser with the most donors will be awarded the 2024 green jersey. Congratulations past Green Most Donors Jersey Winners, Moose
- Team Competitions:
- The team with the most participants will be awarded a prize for each member of the team
- The team who raises the most funds will be awarded a prize for each member of the team.
- Log in to your participant center
- Update your page
- Upload a photo, update your page title and summary of your Tour fundraiser
- Email your friends and family: Import a contact list and email friends and family letting them know about the great feat you are participating in (and for a good cause too!) You can also customize the email template to send.
- Track progress: Use your participant center to track email opens, donations, check your progress and thank your donors
- Facebook fundraise: from your participant center home page, you can create a Facebook fundraiser campaign!
U.S.-based Sufferlandrians & Wahooligans can set up a Facebook Fundraiser from their Participant Center or using this link.
If you set up a Facebook Fundraiser on Facebook, email Lauren (email@example.com) to make sure you receive the prize pool entries you’ve earned.
All participants can share their fundraising page link on Facebook.