- The Official Race Village will be hosted in the Wahoo X Forum this year to foster an amazing and accessible experience for all Tour participants.
- Register today and earn an entry in the prize pool. Registration is US $15, and you can earn additional entries in The Wahooligan Tour prize pool for each US $10 you raise. For example, raise $1,000 and you get 100 entries in the prize pool. Click "register" or "start a team" above to get started. If you've participated before, you'll be able to log in with your previous username. (Email Lauren at email@example.com for help anytime).
- More event info can be found HERE.
- Facebook Fundraising will still be accepted. Register as a participant here first, then read about fundraising on FB here. Then, begin fundraising right away to earn incentives and prize pool entries!
- Join Us on Zoom! Join Team DPF as we ride the Tour together. Details and zoom link will be in your confirmation email.
- Sur PhytoPerformance is back again this year, and they have generously promised to match all pre-tour fundraising dollars up to $35,000!
- You can help the Foundation earn this gift by fundraising or donating on your personal page to double your chances in the prize pool.
- Get a pair of Team DPF socks by fundraising $400 or more before the tour begins. Plus, for every $10 you raise before the Tour begins, you’ll earn two chances in the pool! So, if you raise $1,000 before March 12, you’ll earn 200 prize-pool entries!
*Be sure to opt in during reg!
*Any child/minor participants under 18 years of age should choose the "Minor/Child" participation type when joining Team DPF.
THE WAHOOLIGAN TOUR IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY
The Davis Phinney Foundation, beneficiary of the The Wahooligan Tour, is a US-based non profit whose mission is to help people with Parkinson's live well today. All donations and registration fees are in USD.