Turn Your Passion into a Fundraiser.
Thank you for creating a Personal Fundraising Page to raise funds for Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University. Your leadership, generosity, and initiative will help support our research and patient care programs, touching lives for years to come.
Here are some tips and we've put together to help make your fundraising easier and more effective. Keep checking back as we add more suggestions. We think fundraising can be fun, and we want you to have fun with your Personal Fundraising Page while you do the important work of raising money for research and care.
Navigate To Your Participant Center
From the Personal Fundraising pages homepage, click on the blue Login button at the top right of the page. Your participant center is unique to your Personal Fundraising event and will allow you to:
- Personalize your fundraising page
- Email your friends and family
- Track your fundraising progress
Import Your Email Contacts
Fundraising starts with emailing your friends, family, and co-workers. Uploading your existing email contacts is easy! From your Participant Center landing page, click on the "Add My Contacts" link on the right side of the box. You can import contacts from Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or via file upload. The step-by-step instructions will direct you how to add contacts so you can easily email messages.
Quick Tips to Help You Acheive Your Fundraising Goal
Setting up your Personal Fundraising Page is already a breeze, but we have some ideas on how to take it up a notch or two.
- Keep your personal page personal! Let prospective donors know why you are passionate about this fundraiser.
- Share your success stories. Don't just email and solicit for donations, let your supports know when you reach a milestone and celebrate.
- Keep your info up-to-date! As your fundraising event progresses, keep photos and info up-to-date so people know the latest happenings!
- Don't forget to say Thank You! A personal thank you to all your donors will go a long way.