Walk where you’re comfortable this year!
If the COVID-19 risk projection remains low, join us in person on Gundersen Health System’s campus in La Crosse or join us virtually with updated fitness tracking.
We’re monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and plan to issue a decision of whether we can gather in person by the middle of May.
With safety at the forefront, the pandemic forced Gundersen and other healthcare systems to postpone important screenings and appointments.
Delayed cancer diagnoses can have serious impacts. Our patients need our support.
Steppin’ Out in Pink 2021 will look different but one thing hasn’t changed:
the hope it provides to survivors and communities.
Save the date: September 11th, 2021
Early Bird ($20)
April 26th- June 30th
July 1st- Sept. 6th
Final Week ($30)
Sept. 7th- Sept. 11th
Youth Walkers ($5)
Kids 0-4 (Free)
|If we are in person:
Upon arrival at the event, participants signage will be available with additional guidelines and updates. These guidelines may be changed as needed:
1. Following all federal, state, and local guidelines regarding social distancing, mask requirements and group gatherings.
2. Participants will adhere COVID-19 waiver guidelines
3. Participants will confirm they have not been experiencing or around anyone experiencing the following symptoms in the last 14 days.
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
4. Participants will be encouraged to; clean your hands often, staying home if you are sick, covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
5. Staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
6. Volunteers and event staff will wear a mask when they are within six feet of other participants. Participants will be encouraged to do the same.
7. Participants will be asked to maintain social distancing while on the trail.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.