35th Annual Geisinger Pro-Am
Monday, May 23, 2022
Frosty Valley Resort
Join us for the 35th annual Geisinger Pro-Am Golf outing, benefiting pediatric programs and services at Geisinger Janet Weis Children’s Hospital. The tournament is open to the public. Registration is limited to 120 amateur players, 18 years of age or older. Soft spikes and collared shirts are required.
This year, Johnson Wagner, PGA Tour Professional, will be the featured guest at the tournament and will share golf tips and stories about his life on tour.
- Born: March 23, 1980
- Residence: Charlotte, NC
- College: Virginia Tech
- Turned Pro: 2002
PGA Tour Wins
- 2002: Sony Open
- 2008: Shell Houston Open
- 2011: Mayakoba Golf Classic
Notable celebrities and past PGA members who have participated in the past include Jim Gallagher, Jr., Rocco Mediate, Bryce Molder, Joe Durant, Michael Bradley, Mark and Tyler McCumber, Ben Witter, Ron Jaworski, and many more.
- 8 a.m. Registration
- 10 a.m. Shotgun start
- 4 p.m. Dinner and awards (After play concludes)
- Pro-Am ABCD scramble: One professional and four amateurs
- Teams will consist of “A”, “B”, “C” and “D” players based on handicap
- Teams will be established by computer pairings and every effort will be made to make each team fair
- “A”, “B”, “C” and “D” designations will be determined based on the number of players who register and their handicaps
- If you wish to be paired together, your team must consist of A, B, C and D-players based on handicap
- $175 per individual player (Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, cart and prizes)
Prizes and contests
- Longest drive
- Closest to the pin
- Door prizes
- Estimated purse $5,000 based on 120
Geisinger is committed to following safe and recommended gathering guidelines as set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). By attending this event, you agree to abide by the CDC, Pennsylvania Department of Health (PA DOH) and Geisinger guidelines. Masking and social distancing (6 feet) may be required by CDC and/or PA DOH at time of event. Geisinger reserves the right to alter event details and limit participation based on these guidelines.
Please note that no refunds will be provided within 72 hours of the event. This event will not be rescheduled due to inclement weather. In this circumstance, we hope you would consider making your support a donation in lieu of event participation.
By attending, you acknowledge that you might be captured by photo or video and you consent to Geisinger, its partners and/or media, sharing the photos and/or videos publicly through marketing and communications venues.
The official registration and financial information of Geisinger Health Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Additional information is available by calling Geisinger Health Foundation at 800-739-6882. Geisinger Health Foundation, MC 40-36, 100 N. Academy Ave., Danville, PA 17822. If you do not wish to participate in future fundraising activities of Geisinger Health Foundation, call 800-739-6882.