ESG Webinar Series: A Day in the Life of an ESG Manager (Online)
When firm's decide to embrace ESG it involves many different activities and initiatives and raises many questions within the firm:
- What ESG framework and standards should be used? What new data is required to quantify the firm's outcomes?
- What changes to our current CSR programs should we make?
- Are there new measuring and monitoring systems to design and implement?
- How will the impacts of meeting ESG requirements be reported?
- What are the most effective ways to message the firm's actions and impact to stakeholders?
- How do all these efforts align with the firm's strategic goals?
Laura Willett lives with these issues and challenges everyday and shares her practical experiences and perspectives on what it takes for a firm to become 'ESG compliant'. Join Laura and Professor John Forrer for a discussion on the role of an ESG Manager.
- John Forrer, PHD '91, Director of the Institute for Corporate Responsibility (ICR) and Associate Research Professor of Strategic Management & Public Policy, School of Business
- Laura Willett, MBA '16, ESG Manager at Intact
This event is open to all GW alumni and students and will take place online via Zoom.