Members of the Leadership Circle lead the way in giving animals a second chance. Your generous support for animals allows us to investigate, respond, rescue, and rehabilitate animals throughout our state who have been subjected to unspeakable cruelty and neglect.
Members are honored throughout the year by way of special event invitations and other exclusive perks.
The cumulative total of your giving between November 1 and October 30 each year qualifies you for inclusion in one of the Giving Circles. For more information about our Giving Circles, please contact Arthur Hailand at 314-951-1584 or email@example.com.
Humane Society of Missouri is a 4-Star Charity Navigator not-for-profit and all gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law — EIN: 43-0652638.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
• All President’s Circle benefits, plus
• Private lunch with Humane Society’s President, Kathy Warnick
• All Best Friends benefits, plus
• Invitation to a private behind-the-scenes tour one of our shelters or the Longmeadow Rescue Ranch
• All 21st Century Club benefits, plus
• Dedicated Humane Society Development Staff Liaison
• Invitation to an annual private donor appreciation reception
• VIP Access during Humane Society events
• All Henry Bergh Society benefits, plus
• Invitation to an annual reception where you can talk with our care givers and learn more about our programs
• Early access and discounted registration for special events
• Subscription to Tails, the Humane Society’s quarterly newsletter
Credit Card Information: