Yes! I will join In Defense of Animals in the fight against animal abuse and neglect in Mississippi and the Deep South!
My donation will go straight to work to support In Defense of Animals' animal cruelty investigations. My support will help rehabilitate and rehome animals rescued from their abusers.
My gift will go straight to helping investigative and rescue efforts for animals, which include:
- Seizing animals who are in danger.
- Collecting and documenting on-site evidence of animal abuse and neglect at the point of rescue.
- Working directly with local law enforcement, attorneys, district attorneys, and judges, to prosecute cruel animal abusers to the fullest extent of the law.
- Joining forces with our Hope Animal Sanctuary and local foster parents to rehabilitate and rehome animals once they are rescued from their abuser.
- Providing officials with educational resources about animal law and assisting them to carry out strong and thorough cruelty investigations.
As indicated below, I am making a tax-deductible contribution to In Defense of Animals to urgently end animal suffering in the Deep South and around the world:
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
This donation is in honor/memory of:
Send acknowledgements to:
Credit Card Information:
You may also mail in your donation to;
In Defense of Animals
3010 Kerner Blvd.,
San Rafael, CA 94901.
Please make your check payable to In Defense of Animals.
For questions about making a donation or to learn additional ways to give, please call 415-448-0048. For large donations, please contact In Defense of Animals' Vice President of Leadership Giving: email@example.com, 415-448-0048, ext. 207.