Ah, this is the life . . . relaxing on a sandy beach, “suffering for Christ” in Maui!
Wait—that was just a dream! Titus didn’t suffer in Maui; he ministered on the rocky island of Crete to a group of hard-headed Cretans. Though Paul’s little letter to Titus is rarely read or applied, Chuck Swindoll helps us see its importance whether we are ministering in a place like Crete . . . or Maui.
CD Series of 11 CDs with 123-page softcover Bible Companion
- A Little Letter of Enormous Importance
- Two Men on a Mission, with Us
- Looking for a Few Good Men
- Dealing with the Difficult and Dangerous
- Older Men and Women: Listen Up!
- Making Your Testimony Slam-Dunk Convincing
- Tough Grace
- Living Before a Watching World
- The Tough Side of Ministry
- When Doing What’s Hard Is Best
- Covering All the Final Bases