On The Air:
Sign up for store savings and announcements:Sign Up
Call us: 1-800-772-8888
From head to heart, separation to unification, and Christ to humanity, Ephesians runs the theological gamut. It begins in the heavenlies, takes us to the humble descent and loving sacrifice of Christ, and ultimately takes us upward in His glorious resurrection that, together, we might live well in Him.
Do you want to know how to gain new life in Christ? Are you struggling with feeling secure in your salvation? Are you curious about how believers should live once salvation comes? Answers to these questions and more sit within the pages of this rich and insightful book. As Chuck Swindoll preaches his way through this letter, allow it to reaffirm your faith in God’s sovereign will and encourage you to live submissively and humbly in light of His Son’s sacrifice.
This course can be taken to receive 3 Continuing Education Units.
26-lesson online course
- Ephesians: A Life-Changing Letter
- Unloading the Theological Truck
- Ten Reasons to Give God Praise
- Praying Like We Mean It
- What Is Christ Doing Now . . . And Why?
- You Were Dead . . . But God!
- God’s Artwork on Display
- Breaking Down the Barrier
- God’s Household
- The Mystery, the Ministry, and Me
- Paul on His Knees . . . Again
- A Worthy Walk
- His Gift and Our Gifts
- Body Life at Its Best
- Here’s How to Get Dressed
- Steps That Lead to Freedom
- A Stirring Summons to Purity
- This Little Light: Is It Really Mine?
- The Christian Life 101
- The Most Challenging of All Relationships (Part One)
- The Most Challenging of All Relationships (Part Two)
- Secrets of a Nurturing Home
- Honoring God in Our Occupations
- Standing Firm against Satanic Schemes
- Strong Armor for Weak Sheep
- Here’s How to Finish Well
You might also consider: