On The Air:
Sign up for store savings and announcements:Sign Up
Call us: 1-800-772-8888
Have you ever experienced a sense of confusion, isolation, or being unmoored from what’s most important in life?
In this series through Paul’s epistle to the Romans, Chuck Swindoll guides you to the solid foundation you need to withstand the pressures of everyday life. You will study Paul’s clear and logical explanation of how we can ground our lives in relationship with God, how the Lord works in His people through a gradual process of transformation, and how we as God’s people might live out our new lives within a community of people committed to His glory.
44 MP3 messages for download with 44-page Message Mates
“When I Survey the Wondrous Cross” Performed by the Stonebriar Community Church Choir and Orchestra Lyrics by Isaac Watts, music by Lowell Mason Arrangement by Tom Fettke Copyright © 1997 by Word Music/Integrity’s Hosanna! Music
Copyright © 2010 by Stonebriar Community Church. All rights are reserved worldwide. Used by permission.
“Amazing Grace” Performance by the Stonebriar Community Church Orchestra. Directed by Don McMinn. Flute solo by Mark Richter. Arrangement copyright © 2004 by Duane Funderburk Copyright ℗ 2010 by Stonebriar Community Church. All rights reserved worldwide. Used by permission.
“Holy, Holy, Holy” Copyright © ℗ 2007 by Stonebriar Community Church. Performed by the Stonebriar Community Church Choir and orchestra. All rights reserved worldwide.
- Romans: Our Doctrinal Constitution
- Getting a Grasp of the Gospel
- The Good News for the Whole World
- The Bad News about the Whole World
- Sinnerama in Panorama
- Judgment for the Judgmental
- The Dark Side of Being Super-Religious
- An Autopsy of Depravity
- Unwrapping the Gift of Grace
- Righteousness Is a Five-Letter Word
- The Man Who Hoped Against Hope
- Triumphant Joy
- Guilt vs. Grace
- Dying to Live
- Whose Slave Are You?
- Portrait of a Struggling Christian
- From Agony to Ecstasy
- Let’s Talk about Our Walk
- Cultivating a Spirit-Controlled Life
- Glorying and Groaning
- Providence Made Practical
- We Overwhelmingly Conquer
- Three Faces of God
- Straight Talk about Predestination
- Straight Talk about Responsibility
- The Jews: Forgotten or Set Aside?
- Unsearchable, Unfathomable, and Unmatched!
- A Compelling Commitment
- How a Renewed Mind Thinks
- Christianity 101
- Doing Right When You’ve Been Done Wrong
- How to Be a Godly Rebel
- Legal Tender and Loving Care
- Wake Up and Get Dressed!
- Putting Grace into Action
- Liberty on a Tightrope
- We Are One . . . or Are We?
- Encouraging Words of Affirmation
- Preaching and Traveling with Paul
- Praying with Your Whole Heart
- Love and Kisses
- Boars in God’s Vineyard
- Putting Down Evil, Lifting Up Friends
- To God, Alone, Be the Glory Forever