“So what did Jonah say when he was swallowed by the great fish?”
Okay, the Bible isn’t a joke book, and we shouldn’t pretend that the Bible is a laughing matter. However, that doesn’t mean God’s Word isn’t full of humor and joy. In fact, Chuck Swindoll points out that Philippians is one of the most joy-filled books in the Bible, and its truths can fill your life with joy.
14 MP3 messages for download with 14-page Message Mates
- Your Smile Increases Your Face Value
- Set Your Sails for Joy
- What a Way to Live!
- Laughing through Life’s Dilemmas
- The Hidden Secret of a Happy Life
- While Laughing, Keep Your Balance!
- Friends Make Life More Fun
- Happy Hopes for High Achievers
- Hanging Tough Together . . . and Loving It
- It’s a Mad, Bad, Sad World, But . . .
- Defusing Disharmony
- Freeing Yourself Up to Laugh Again
- Don’t Forget to Have Fun as You Grow Up
- A Joyful, Grace-Filled Good-Bye