What could be more practical than learning how to love people?
In this series of encouraging messages from Chuck Swindoll, you’ll learn what it takes to build a community of caring people, including how to grow closer in spite of conflict and how to pray for one another with wisdom and faith in God. This series on the book of Romans will broaden your understanding of God’s love for His people and stimulate your efforts to love others as He loves us.
22 MP3 messages for download with 22-page Message Mates
- Three Faces of God
- Straight Talk about Predestination
- Straight Talk about Responsibility
- The Jews: Forgotten or Set Aside?
- Unsearchable, Unfathomable, and Unmatched!
- A Compelling Commitment
- How a Renewed Mind Thinks
- Christianity 101
- Doing Right When You’ve Been Done Wrong
- How to Be a Godly Rebel
- Legal Tender and Loving Care
- Wake Up and Get Dressed!
- Putting Grace into Action
- Liberty on a Tightrope
- We Are One . . . or Are We?
- Encouraging Words of Affirmation
- Preaching and Traveling with Paul
- Praying with Your Whole Heart
- Love and Kisses
- Boars in God’s Vineyard
- Putting Down Evil, Lifting Up Friends
- To God, Alone, Be the Glory Forever