What makes a family strong? Check your list: clean-cut kids, church every Sunday, fish on the bumper, Bible reading in the home. So what’s missing?
Chuck Swindoll urges us to apply biblical principles in authenticity—between husband and wife, parents and children, and brothers and sisters. In doing so, we won’t get a perfect family . . . just a strong one.
CD Series of 18 CDs with 192-page Bible Companion
- An Endangered Species?
- Masculine Model of Leadership
- Positive Partner of Support
- Your Baby Has the Bents (Part One)
- Your Baby Has the Bents (Part Two)
- A Chip off the Old Bent
- Shaping the Will with Wisdom
- Enhancing Esteem
- Challenging Years of Adolescence (Part One)
- Challenging Years of Adolescence (Part Two)
- Warning the Uninvolved
- When Brothers and Sisters Battle
- Confronting the Unpleasant
- Facing the Unforeseen
- Enduring the Unbearable
- Anticipating the Unusual
- Accepting the Undeniable
- Releasing the Reins