On The Air:
Sign up for store savings and announcements:Sign Up
Jesus died and rose again to do more than just get you to heaven.
God has plans for you today . . . plans He prepared in advance for you.
Chuck Swindoll’s practical study of the book of Ephesians reminds us that we were not saved by good works . . . but for them. God’s grace can transform our thinking, our prejudices, our marriages and families, our jobs—and our incessant spiritual and emotional battles. Jesus died and rose for our salvation—yes—and that we might become a people of grace.
26 messages on 26 compact discs
This series does not include a study guide.
- Ephesians: A Life-Changing Letter
- Unloading the Theological Truck
- Ten Reasons to Give God Praise
- Praying Like We Mean It
- What Is Christ Doing Now . . . And Why?
- You Were Dead . . . But God!
- God’s Artwork on Display
- Breaking Down the Barrier
- God’s Household
- The Mystery, the Ministry, and Me
- Paul on His Knees . . . Again
- A Worthy Walk
- His Gift and Our Gifts
- Body Life at Its Best
- Here’s How to Get Dressed
- Steps That Lead to Freedom
- A Stirring Summons to Purity
- This Little Light: Is It Really Mine?
- The Christian Life 101
- The Most Challenging of All Relationships (Part One)
- The Most Challenging of All Relationships (Part Two)
- Secrets of a Nurturing Home
- Honoring God in Our Occupations
- Standing Firm against Satanic Schemes
- Strong Armor for Weak Sheep
- Here’s How to Finish Well