On The Air:
Sign up for store savings and announcements:Sign Up
We live in an upside-down world, where wrong is right and right is wrong.
How are we to live in such a world? Surprisingly enough, a first-century letter written on the tiny Aegean island of Patmos provides the answer. Join Chuck Swindoll as he explores the profound truths found in the epistle of 1 John. Chuck will provide practical insights into this little letter of significance, teaching you how to live right in a wrong world.
16 MP3 messages for download with 16-page Message Mates
“We Shall Behold Him” lyrics and music by Dottie Rambo: Copyright © 1980 by John T. Benson Publishing Co., New Spring Publishing, Inc., & Brentwood-Benson Music. All rights reserved worldwide. Originally performed by Sandi Patti on The Finest Moments Copyright ℗ 1989 by Word Entertainment. Used by permission. Rendition of this recording taken from: Sandi Patty: Hymns of Faith . . . Songs of Inspiration Time/Life Music, 2004
- Living Right in a Wrong World
- A Profound Preface
- God’s Light and Our Blight
- Family Rules for “Little Children”
- The Believer’s Badge
- Strong Talk on the Cosmos
- The Disturbing Realities of Our Times
- Dealing with Deceivers
- Our Lord’s Return: What Then?
- That Nasty Three-Letter Word
- Love and Hate: Where Are You?
- You and Your Conscience
- Distinguishing Truth from Error
- The Supreme Significance of Love
- Believers, Overcomers, Witnesses
- Absolute Assurance