Boo! I’m the Holy Ghost!
When it comes to the topic of the Holy Spirit many Christians cower in fear, not because He is scary but because so few of us really understand His role in the lives of Christians and in the church. Chuck Swindoll dispels such fears and invites us to draw closer to the joyful warmth of the Holy Spirit’s flame.
CD Series of 14 CDs with 136-page softcover study guide
- Let’s Get Reacquainted with the Spirit
- The Main Agenda of God’s Spirit: Transformation
- My Sin . . . And “The Things of the Spirit”
- Is the Spirit’s Filling That Big a Deal?
- The Spirit Who Surprises
- Draw Me Nearer . . . Nearer
- Those Unidentified Inner Promptings
- The Spirit and Our Emotions
- Thinking Theologically about Sickness and Healing
- A Biblical Case for Healing
- When the Spirit Brings a Slow Recovery
- Power, Power . . . We’ve Got the Power!
- Is That All There Is to the Spirit’s Ministry?
- Let’s Just Praise the Lord