On The Air:
Sign up for store savings and announcements:Sign Up
Call us: 1-800-772-8888
Gloom, despair, and agony on me!
No, it’s not a hillbilly sit-com. It’s real life . . .
Join Chuck Swindoll as he guides us through the fog of confusion, anger, blame, and that gnawing silence we feel in the midst of suffering. Chuck’s comprehensive study of the book of Job reminds us that we don’t have to understand why we suffer . . . we only need to know that God is in control.
CD Series of 22 CDs with 258-page softcover study guide
- Setting the Stage for Disaster
- Reeling and Recovering from Devastating News
- Satan vs. Job . . . Round Two
- Job’s Advice to Husbands and Friends
- The Mournful Wail of a Miserable Man
- Responding to Bad Counsel
- Continuing the Verbal Fistfight
- When Rebuke and Resistance Collide
- Graceless Words for a Grieving Man
- Reassuring Hope for the Assaulted and Abused
- Responding Wisely When Falsely Accused
- How to Handle Criticism with Class
- The Futility of Unscrewing the Inscrutable
- A Recommitment To Things That Matter
- The Passionate Testimony of an Innocent Man
- Another Long-Winded Monologue
- A Penetrating Reproof from the Almighty
- Full Repentance for All the Right Reasons
- Finally . . . Justice Rolls Down
- And Job Lived Happily Ever After . . . Or Did He?
- What Job Teaches Us about Ourselves
- What Job Teaches Us about Our God