DVD: Easy Yoga for Easing Pain
Join yoga instructor Peggy Cappy as she provides a path to relief for the millions of individuals who suffer from varying levels of muscular or joint pain. Peggy’s new routine demonstrates the yoga movements that can increase your flexibility, reduce joint pain, and even combat fatigue and enhance well-being.
Unrelenting joint pain can be a result of arthritis, injury, or repetitive motion; and it can affect anyone. All too often, pain becomes a vicious cycle, making us hesitant to be active. This gentle yoga workout presents a reasonable plan to help pain sufferers overcome this cycle and transform their lives.
This four-part yoga routine includes:
• Seated exercises and yoga poses for the upper body
• Seated exercise and yoga poses for the lower body
• Standing yoga sequence for the hips and legs, with the aid of a chair if needed
• Relaxation and meditation
For forty years, Peggy Cappy has been teaching yoga to students of all ages and abilities. Peggy’s other programs include Easy Yoga for Arthritis, Heart Healthy Yoga, and Back Care Basics.
• Bounce and Shake: A tried-and-true, simple exercise based on Qi Gong that is fun, easy, and has the ability to generate energy throughout your body
• Resistance Band Exercise: Using stretchy bands to both warm up and strengthen core muscles in your shoulders, upper back, and chest
• Documentary: Meet Peggy’s real-life students whose aches and pains were eased with the introduction of a simple yoga routine
Fair Market Value: $19.99
In addition to this gift, your donation also gives you access to PBS Passport, a streaming video service that gives you on-demand access to quality PBS programming.