Lahey Cancer Institute
At the Lahey Cancer Institute, patients are at the center of all we do. Our nationally recognized cancer care specialists and teams of caregivers develop a treatment plan specifically for you. We tailor your plan based on genetic makeup of your specific cancer, and your lifestyle.
The Lahey Cancer Institute brings together cancer experts among five hospitals within the Beth Israel Lahey Health system to achieve the highest standard of care. Through this potent alliance, best practices and state-of-the-art treatments are available to all patients regardless of location.
We provide cancer care through a growing alliance, including:
- Gortons Specialty and Cancer Care Center, Addison Gilbert Hospital (Gloucester)
- Beverly Hospital Center for Cancer Care
- Sophia Gordon Cancer Center, Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington
- Sophia Gordon Cancer Center, Lahey Medical Center, Peabody
- Winchester Hospital Center for Cancer Care
For more information, click here.
Our cancer institute is now proudly part of Beth Israel Lahey Health. We are a system of academic and teaching hospitals, a premier orthopedics hospital, primary care and specialty care providers, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers, community hospitals, homecare services, outpatient behavioral health centers, addiction treatment programs, and more. Our more than 4,000 physicians and 35,000 employees are expanding access to great care throughout Eastern Massachusetts.