Positivity NY | Positivity MD
Our team started in 2011 with one bike and eight riders. Inspired by Fearless Jen and our friends and loved ones, we raised over $9,000 our first year to fight rare cancers. Along the way, we have added family and friends to our team and this year, we are proud to have riders in NY and MD. We each know and love someone fighting this battle each and every day. We come together every year for this amazing cause.
Positivity NY over the past 8 years has raised $246,000+ to fight rare cancers!
Our commitment is simple:
– We ride to create awareness about rare cancers.
– 100% of the funds donated for our ride will go directly to MSKCC to help patients around the world.
– We ride so that Cycle for Survival can continue to fund more than the 100 clinical trials/research studies they have funded already in the battle against rare cancers.
– We ride, because in the spirit of Cycle co-founder, Jennifer Goodman Linn, we give back.
– We ride because each of us knows someone battling this disease each and every day.
They need our help.
Please give a gift to our Cycle for Survival ride! Every dollar goes directly to promising cancer research.
Together, we can truly make an impact! It's time.
JOIN THE BATTLE.
In honor of those we love, we ride.