Layups 4 Life's 2020 Donation Page
Layups 4 Life is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization founded by husband and wife Dan and Dana Exter. Entering their sixth year of operation, L4L has raised over $105,000 benefitting cancer research and clinical trials, supporting one of the nation's leaders, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
After overcoming his own battle against cancer (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) at the age of 27, Dan wanted to take a stronger stance in the fight against this disease. With the determination and passion in wanting to make a difference, Layups 4 Life was founded in 2014. Through events in the fitness and social space, Layups 4 Life encourages and promotes good health, physical activity and people coming together, supporting this great cause. L4L strives to do their part in aiding the doctors, nurses and researchers on the front line, leading the charge for a cancer free future. In six years of fundraising, L4L has supported multiple clinical trials and research projects focusing on leukemia, pediatric and bone marrow departments within MSKCC.
Want to help expand our reach and make a personal difference in the fight against cancer for 2020? Here are the ways you can do so:
1. Make an individual donation by clicking the orange button that says "DONATE NOW"
2. Take your fundraising to the next level by building your OWN fundraising page. You can do so by clicking the blue button above that says "JOIN US & FUNDRAISE."
To make your own fundraisng page follow these steps:
- Click the blue box ‘join us & fundraise’ [insert password if applicable]
- If you have previously made a donation, log in with your credentials. If not, please follow the ‘new champion’ route
- Set your team’s fundraising goal
- Kick-start your page by leading with a personal donation
- Fill in your contact information and team name
- Press ‘complete registration’
Help us raise $ and get rewarded! We have great prizes for anyone who leads the way and builds their own fundraising page. Below are the fundraising tiers; Higher funds raised = Higher valued prizes!
$250-$499 funds raised
$500-$749 funds rased
$750 - $999 funds raised
$1,000 - $1,499 funds raised
$1,500 - $1,999 funds raised
$2,000+ funds raised
We thank you in advance for your generosity and participation! We look forward to breaking records in 2020! Together we can beat cancer one layup at a time!