This class is taught in a manner that is fun for you and your dog. Class size is limited, so you will get lots of personal attention.
How to enroll:
1) Select a class from the drop down menu below (small arrow on right).
2) Enter a quantity into the quantity box (1 dog = quantity of 1).
3) Click “Add to Cart” or “Add to Cart and Checkout”.
Note: if a class is filled, it will be listed below, on this page.
4) Complete payment on next page and click SUBMIT.
5) You will be prompted to complete a registration form after payment. This must be completed in order for you to be enrolled in class.
6) Once you have completed the registration form and payment, you will be sent a detailed “Confirmation & Instructions” e-mail with additional information about what to bring to class. You are not officially enrolled in the class until you have received this confirmation.
NOTE: All classes are on a first come first served basis and do fill quickly. We cannot reserve your spot in class without BOTH your payment and your completed Registration form. If you have not received a “Confirmation & Instructions” e-mail, please contact the Animal Training Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this 6 week class, you will go beyond the basics of training your dog. You will work toward strengthening your dog's behaviors in all environments as well as learning how to fade out the reinforcers and begin working toward better control. Particular attention will be given to loose leash walking, recalls and polite greetings.
Prerequisite: Basic Manners or equivalent.